In a rapidly changing business environment, it is critical for project managers and team members to use the built-in functions and capabilities to integrate MS Project® information into Microsoft Excel®, PowerPoint®, Word®, and Visio®. The ability to develop Excel® charts and pivot tables provides the project manager with the ability to meet the ad-hoc needs of stakeholders. Project managers will learn to customize reports and views to create digital dashboards.
Course highlights include:
- Establishing reporting processes and standards
- Developing best practices for creating charts and pivot tables
- Creating standards for sharing information between the Office® Productivity Tools
- Use MS Excel® and MS Project® to create specific reports
- Develop macros to expedite the creation of forecasting and reconciliation reports.
Who Should Attend
- Any individual that uses MS Project® to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, or close a project.
- Any individual who receives MSP® schedules / plans.
Format available in 1 Day format