The objective of the session is to provide participants with an opportunity to understand: to the advanced features of MS Project® including leveling resources, updating performance to date, developing customized calendars, and customized reporting to expedite communications.
The session will also provide a set of project management terms of reference and discussions of critical concepts related to the estimating, costing, and scheduling of tasks, resources, and dollars.
Course highlights include:
- Determine the impact of the task types on estimates and the schedule
- Determine the impact of lead and lag time on the schedule
- Determine the impact of task dependency types of the schedule
- Analyze the impact of work contour resources to control effort and costs
- Practice leveling resources to optimize the schedule
- Create a time sheet for entering the actual progress to date
- Customizing the reports, tables and views to meet stakeholder needs
Who Should Attend
- Any individual that uses MS Project® to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, or close a project.
- Any individual who receives MSP® schedules / plans.
Format available in 2 Day format